The Bilirubin Meter Bilicare measures bilirubin levels to generate accurate data by utilizing some technologies. Spectroscopy is the technique behind it. By sending light via the outer ear at various wavelengths, the system assesses the newborn's transcutaneous bilirubin level. An algorithmic calculation is used to determine how much light the bilirubin absorbs. The calibration check procedure is quick, simple, and yields instant results in this Bilirubin Meter Bilicare gadget. It is totally automated and has a digital screen to show the values.
Bilirubin Meter Bilicare
- The Next Generation Transcutaneous Bilirubin Meter
- Simple for the User & Gentle on the Baby.
- Reduces the need for total blood bilirubin and the number of sticks in the babu's heel, by providing an accurate bedside measurement.
- Only requires a single measurement per test
- LED Transmission Technology Reduces User Variances & Maintenance Requirements.
- Less sensitive to motion artifacts & measurement differences based on user technique.
- LED's do not deteriorate over time eliminating the requirement for routine device calibration.
50 Hz, 60 Hz