HYBRID NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNITNeonatal Open Radiant Heat ICU Mode
It has a radiant heat system - uniform across the entire area of the mattress - to care for the new born when access and visualization are needed most. The upper part of the hood is erected over the reflector, securing the side and front access wall. These walls are foldable, making its less necessary to move the patient. The radiant reflector is positioned outside the hood to minimize possibel contamination.
It provides patients with a highly stable and uniform microclimate & incorporates innovations that enable the newborn to be treated with minimal handling. Extremely quiet, it has a spacious & ergonomic hood which is double walled to reduce heat loss.
It ensures complete access to patients, while avoiding discomfort & providing the best positioning for the circuits.
- Touch-sensitive Monitor Panel;
- Conversion buttons between Incubator Mode and Heated Cradle;
- Pedal for Conversion to Incubator Mode for Heated Cradle;
- Drawer for Radiographic Chassis;
- Audiovisual security alarms;
- External access devices to minimize contact with the patient and the incubator's internal environment;
- Air and oxygen inlets independent and with filters;
- Monitor information programmable for several languages;
- Indication of date, time and trend curves with history;
- Indication of the proportional power level of the heating element;
- Retention in memory of the programmed adjustment values and Alarms;
- Automatic self-test system;
- Scale Integrated to the Bed;
- Programmable servo-active humidity control system;
- Programmable control system for active O2 servo;
- Height Adjustable Ergonomic Support;
- Auxiliary Skin Temperature Sensor - T2;
- Material Storage Drawer;
- Programmable servo control system for temperature and oxygen concentration;
- Redundant security system, with automatic heating shutdown in case of high temperature;
- Stem for Infusion Pump and Serum Support.
Hybrid Incubator &amp; Warmer